Sunday 26 October 2014

Keep My Busy Days High







 

I've been searching for not so flat shoes to wear day by day and not suffer from heels for a pretty   

long  time till I saw a perfect pair last weekend ;)

Today I left the no-show socks at home and I am weraing a penny platform heeled loafers with the 

socks to keep my feet warm. Details and accessories can take an outfit from plain boring to super 

snazzy. I've accessorised my casual outfit with a floppy hat that matches a bag and gloves and a 

Polo shirt by Ralph Lauren.


Styling tips:

Skirts, shorts, skinny jeans and a loose-fitting top are a perfect match with loafers.






Photos by Oliver

2 comments:

  1. I was browsing my friend Sandra's (5 inch and up) blog and decided to check out your blog. I adore your hat!

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    ReplyDelete