Saturday 9 May 2015

Lookbook: Precious fabrics







Inspired by the company created by sisters Ashley and 

Mary-Kate Olsen The Row which reflects a sense of relaxed and 

timeless elegance, focusing on fine fabrics and the perfect fit.


Today I created an lookbook of my favorite clothes that are in my closet  

for quite some time and they are made from precious fabrics such as 

row silk, linen, suede and cotton...


New thing is a leather saddle bag which allows you to keep your 

hands free :)
   

Already some time ago I started to put on quality and not on  

quantity...and I like the minimalism...what do you think?




|MINNETONKA HERE BOOTS, 5 TH AVENUE BAG SIMILAR, PRIMARK 

SUNGLASSESS, STEFANEL DRESS similar: 1,2,3 , CARDIGAN similiar: 

1,2, NEXT BELT|


Photos by A. K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment