Thursday 17 September 2015

5 OF MY WARDROBE BUILDING BASICS DAY TWO THE GREY JEANS!




Hi there :)

Today the grey skinny jeans.
 
Styling tips:

One of my favourite ways to wear grey jeans is with a grey cardigan as you see above or with a denim jacket. It’s really casual and perfect for running errands.

For a more smarter way that I like to wear my grey denim. I think black blazers and heels super flats and great jewellery is definitely the way to go :)


|PRIMARK GREY JEANS SIMILAR, PUMPS SIMILAR,  H&M  PATTERN-KNIT CARDIGAN HERE, NEXT BELT|

Photos by A. K. 

6 comments:

  1. I want that cardigan! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cardigan !Thank's for the tip:) You Look absolutely stunning and sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are your earrings from in this post Madame Ch.? They're lovely! X

    ReplyDelete