Sunday 6 December 2015

|BEAUTY| Part.1 Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effet Faux Cils Noir Radical . This is my favourite mascara. Ever. Review


One eye with one coat, I get so much volume and length.

  One coat
  2 coats


Today's an unusual post about my favorite day and night mascara,

Volume Effet Faux Cils is one of those mascaras that you either 

love or you really hate. This comes in the famous gold packaging 

that I love and it smells great. It has the specific ysl scent.


This does everything for me, longer, more defined lashes, no clumps

thickens, curls apart, blackest black color, removes super easily 

with cocount oil and lashes felt soft after removal.

From the price, I have only good stuffs to say about it.



If you're going after that falsies look without having to put 

falsies on...try on ;)

Have you tried Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effet Faux Cils mascara?

Hope you enjoyed and see you soon...



 



    No comments:

    Post a Comment